Wednesday 24 February 2021

Do you have a book in you.... or for me looking forward to cooking breakfasts again.

When I first poked my nose out of the door this morning, the wind was so warm
. The thought was the Caribbean Trade Winds. Then the reality was I was in North Yorkshire and what a nice morning it is. Jack had already been up two hours ahead of me. So another chapter to the book as he was actually the pirate. Oh dear what this lockdown is doing.I must have been still half asleep. Dorthy the cat flew out of the door as I opened it ,so quickly she could have been the parrot. Reality was I was just up by 6am to get Jack his breakfast. I listen to Bojo give his statement of how lockdown is hopefully going to unfold. 17th May looks like D Day for the Bed and Breakfast providers which includes us. We are so looking forward to welcoming guests again. With the amazing surroundings we have and have explored this last year which we are happy to share with you when you stay with us ,there is now even more reason to stay with us on your stay in North Yorkshire .

No comments:

Post a Comment